You shall submit a zipped, and only zipped, archive of your homework directory,
hw6. The directory shall contain, at a minimum, the files and directories
• src/median.cc, and
Name the archive submission file hw6.zip
I will use my own makefile to compile and link to your submission files. You must
submit these six files.
This assignment tests your ability to create and implement a class hierarchy and design polymorphic classes
using virtual methods.
Read the provided header file documentation for instructions on method behavior. In addition to documentation, I provide several tests which will link to your classes and provide basic illustration of class functionality.
I have provided you a set of test apps which you may use to ensure that your code is, at least partially,
correct. I would suggest a more rigorous testing scheme, especially testing your assignment
operator. If you would like some guidance here, ask me in class.
CSCE 240 Homework 6 Page 2 of 2
Late assignments CANNOT be accepted.
The point allocation is as follows:
• Compilation of Mean::Collect:
• Correct behavior of Mean::Collect: 1 points.
• Compilation of Mean::Calculate:
• Correct behavior of Mean::Calculate: 1.5 points.
• Compilation of Median::Collect:
• Correct behavior of Median::Collect: 1 points.
• Compilation of Median::Calculate:
• Correct behavior of Median::Calculate: 1.5 points.
• No memory leaks: 2 points.
• Style: 2 points.