PART 1 (Submit to moodle / .asm file)
Write an assembly code that finds the number of matching digits of two binary
numbers starting from the rightmost digit.
1. 5 digits matches for 10101100 and 11101100
2. 3 digits matches for 11100111 and 11111111
3. 2 digits matches for 01010101 and 01000001
PART 2 (Submit to moodle / .py file)
Write a python code that finds the number of matching digits of two integers
starting from the rightmost digit.
PART 3 (Submit to Nur Banu Albayrak / written by hand)
1. Write a report of at least one, at most two pages about dispatching and
scheduling components of OS kernels. Explain at least 3 scheduling
algorithms and write one of them step by step in your report.
2. Write a report of at least one, at most two pages about deadlock handling
methods. Give a detailed example of a deadlock situation and try to find a
solution by using one of the deadlock handling methods.